Beach City, Texas

Posted By on 19 september 2016

Beach City is a city in Chambers County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,198 at the 2010 census.

Beach City is located in western Chambers County at (29.702527, -94.862789), extending for 7 miles (11 km) along the northwest shore of Trinity Bay. The city is 9 to 10 miles (14 to 16 km) southeast to east of Baytown.

According to the United States Census Bureau, Beach City has a total area of 4.5 square miles (11.6 km2), all of it land.

With the boom economy after World War II, people had time and money for recreation. People from Baytown especially began to take advantage of the drawbridge and built small summer/weekend houses or “fishing camps” along the shoreline of the present Beach City. By the early 1950s, they had nicknamed FM-2354 “Tri-City Beach Road”, because the present Baytown resulted from a merger of three smaller towns in 1948.

However, a number who came for recreation decided to stay. By the early 1960s the community commonly called Tri-City Beach had about 500 permanent residents. At that time, the Texas legislature began to consider annexation reform. Previously, Texas municipalities had almost unfettered power to annex adjacent lands. Cities could control vast territories by annexing ten-feet-wide strips surrounding them. During that period, Baytown controlled an area larger than the California city of Los Angeles did. Larger cities could even annex smaller cities, after they had annexed to surround them. Knowing that reform was pending, many cities began a flurry of annexations. Defensively, a number of unincorporated communities began proceedings to incorporate as municipalities. The Tri-City Beach community was one of those.

On April 6, 1963, the Tri-City Beach Civic Association was formed. They met to discuss ways to better their community. The officers were Hayden Harper

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away PACHECO 25 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away PACHECO 25 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, a local grocer, President; Nina Harper, Secretary; Georgia Mackrell, Chairman of Publicity; and John Jennings, Chairman of the Membership Committee. The association explored a number of ideas, including the construction of a breakwater, and then began considering incorporation as a city. An Incorporation Committee was formed consisting of George Armer, Ruth Hoover, Eloice Jordan, J.D. Nicholson, and Bill White. Ms. Jordan met with County Judge Oscar F. Nelson, Jr. on March 8, 1966, and presented him with a petition for an incorporation election. On March 24, 1966, the Baytown City Council adopted Ordinance 788, consenting to the inclusion of an unspecified part of what Baytown then claimed as its extraterritorial jurisdiction within the proposed new municipality to be known as the City of Beach City. On April 5, 1966, an election was held to determine if the area would become a municipality. The results were 103 for incorporation to 4 opposed. The incorporation of Beach City was finalized by a decree issued by Judge Nelson on April 11, 1966.

To prevent annexation by the nearby city of Baytown, this community voted in April 1966 to become incorporated. An election was held on May 21, 1966, to select the first municipal officers. Eloice Jordan was elected mayor. W.D. Bush, Alvin J. Crawley, William D. Daniel, J.R. Holland, and J.D. Nicholson were chosen as aldermen for the first city council. Gus Dauzat became the first city marshal. Later Ruth Hoover was appointed by the Council as city secretary and Claude Galloway as deputy marshal.

The mayors of the city have been (by date of election):

The Beach City Volunteer Fire Department was formed in 1967 and still exists. A Tri-City Beach Emergency Medical service organization had been formed before the city’s incorporation and has since been merged into a county-wide emergency medical service.

With Baytown’s concurrence, Beach City increased its area on August 19, 1968, by annexing approximately 1,781 acres (721 ha) near Point Barrow Road and taking in McCollum Park. The 1968 annexation moved the northern boundary of the city to Lawrence Road. This annexation brought into the city limits the historic home site of early pioneer Solomon Barrow (1801–1858), whose land included the area where McCollum Park is now located. The park, as a matter of record, contains the last resting place of Barrow, his wife Elizabeth Winfree, and Barton Clark, the first husband of their daughter Narcissa Ophelia Henrietta Jane Barrow. On October 27, 1970, again with Baytown’s concurrence, Beach City annexed the area where the Beach City Community Building and the Beach City VFD fire station are located. That is the only part of the city limits that extends west of FM-2354.

Meanwhile, there were rumors that Baytown intended to annex the community of Cove. On September 22, 1970, Beach City received a petition of 84 residents of Cove to annex the community. The mayor of Beach City at the time was Jimmy McClellan. On November 24, 1970, Beach City annexed Cove, an area bounded generally on the west by FM-2354, on the east by the Old and Lost Rivers, on the south by Lawrence Road, and on the north by a line just north of FM-565. On December 2, 1970, Beach City extended its Cove annexation to include the property where the old Cove Community Building sits. This time Baytown did not concur. In 1971, Baytown sued Beach City in an attempt to stop the annexation of Cove. In 1973, Beach City released its claim to what are now the city limits of Cove. An incorporation election was held and the City of Cove was incorporated on May 23, 1973. Leroy Stevens was Cove’s first mayor. The City Council of Beach City presented to Mayor Stevens Cove’s first municipal seal, which is believed to be the one still in use.

As of the census of 2000, there were 1,645 people, 623 households, and 490 families residing in the city

Colombia 2016 Home RAMOS 21 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home RAMOS 21 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. The population density was 370.9 people per square mile (143.0/km²). There were 714 housing units at an average density of 161.0 per square mile (62.1/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 95.62% White, 1.58% African American, 0.12% Native American, 0.06% Asian, 1.76% from other races, and 0.85% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.74% of the population.

There were 623 households out of which 35.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 70.5% were married couples living together, 6.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 21.2% were non-families. 16.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.64 and the average family size was 2.97.

In the city the population was spread out with 25.8% under the age of 18, 7.0% from 18 to 24

United States Away WOOD 18 Jerseys

United States Away WOOD 18 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, 28.0% from 25 to 44, 29.8% from 45 to 64, and 9.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 40 years. For every 100 females there were 103.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 102.5 males.

The median income for a household in the city was $70,104, and the median income for a family was $75,439. Males had a median income of $55,268 versus $33,750 for females. The per capita income for the city was $28,421. About 2.8% of families and 4.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.8% of those under age 18 and 0.8% of those age 65 or over.

RWJ Airpark, a privately owned, public use airport, is located in Beach City.

The northeastern majority of the city (north of Seacrest Park Road) is zoned to Barbers Hill Independent School District.

Zoned schools include:

A small southwestern part of the city (south of Seacrest Park Road) is zoned to Goose Creek Independent School District.

Zoned schools include:

For a complete listing, see list of cities and towns in Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land MSA

Share This:

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

Posted By on 19 september 2016

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony is an American hip hop group from Cleveland, Ohio. It consists of rappers Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone and Flesh-N-Bone. American West Coast rapper Eazy-E, former member of rap group N.W.A, signed Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to Ruthless Records in late 1993, when Bone Thugs debuted with their EP Creepin on ah Come Up. The EP included their breakout hit single “Thuggish Ruggish Bone”.

In 1995, the group released its second album, E. 1999 Eternal, which included hits “1st of tha Month” and “East 1999”. A tribute to then-recently deceased Eazy-E, titled “Tha Crossroads”, won a Grammy award in 1997. The Art of War, the group’s third album, was also released in 1997. Bone Thugs is the only group that has worked with all four deceased artists 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Eazy-E and Big Pun while they were still alive. The editors of About.com ranked them #12 on their list of the “25 Best Rap Groups of All Time”, and MTV called them “the most melodic hip-hop group of all time”.

In 2000, BTNHResurrection reached platinum in one month, while 2002’s Thug World Order received more moderate sales and promotion, going gold and peaking at #3 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. After that album, the group went on hiatus from their label and released their sixth studio album, Thug Stories, independently in 2006. In 2007 they had another major-label release, Strength & Loyalty, on Swizz Beatz’s label Full Surface Records. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony “officially” returned with their 2010 album Uni5: The World’s Enemy, released by their own record label, BTNH Worldwide, with distribution by Warner Bros.

Due to conflicts within the group, longtime members Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone officially left the group in April 2011 to work with their independent label, The Life Entertainment. They would later return, officially re-unifying the group. In August 2013, however, Layzie Bone announced that he would be stepping aside to work more on his solo career. In the same month, BTNH signed with eOne Entertainment (formerly known as Koch Records), who they had previously partnered with to release 2006’s Thug Stories. Layzie Bone has since reformed with the group and they announced they would be conducting a 20-country world tour beginning in December 2014.

Formed in Cleveland, Ohio in 1991, the group was originally called “The Band-Aid Boys”. They then formed B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e, which consisted of five members — Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone and later Flesh-n-Bone — and recorded an album entitled Faces of Death in the studio of their then-mentor, Kermit Henderson (Krayzie Bone’s older brother) on his indie label Stoney Burke in 1993. Like so many aspiring rappers around the country, they put in calls to executives at record companies, hoping to find someone who would listen. In hopes of securing a record deal, the group was given an audition over the phone, receiving an unfulfilled promise from rapper Eazy-E to call them back. Determined to reach him, they scrounged together the money for one-way bus tickets to Los Angeles. They left for a three-day Greyhound trek and spent four months on the city streets, putting in frequent calls to find him. Nothing came of their search except the news that Eazy-E was, in fact, on his way to Cleveland for a show.

The quartet returned to Ohio, where Diego Blak (born Diego Hodge), a marketer and promoter who had been co-executive producer of Faces Of Death, introduced them to Eazy-E at a concert he promoted in Cleveland. There, on November 2, 1993, they auditioned for Eazy in his dressing room; Krayzie performed his verse of “Flow Motion” from the Faces of Death album, and Eazy was impressed. B.O.N.E Enterpri$e then traveled back to Los Angeles after the Cleveland show to seal the deal. At this point, Eazy renamed them Thugs-N-Harmony, but as they wanted to keep the bone name, they made their name Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Eazy signed the group (minus Flesh-n-Bone) to his label Ruthless Records.

Released in June 1994, the EP Creepin on ah Come Up was Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s debut with Ruthless. The album’s subject matter was focused almost entirely on violent criminal activity. Peaking at #12 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and #2 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, it included the hit singles “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” and “Foe tha Love of $”, the second of which featured a verse by Eazy-E. “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” peaked at #22 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and #2 on the Hot Rap Tracks chart, and “Foe tha Love of $” peaked at #41 on the Hot 100 and #4 on Rap Tracks. After a slow start that saw the album’s success limited to gangsta rap audiences, it broke through to the mainstream. The EP marked a major change in style for the group, as they now fully embraced the G-Funk common in West Coast hip-hop of the time. Beats were supplied by DJ Yella, Rhythum D, and Kenny McCloud, and it was the group’s first collaboration with newcomer producer DJ U-Neek, who would craft the group’s signature sound by producing the majority of their next two albums. For over a year, Eazy-E nurtured their career, continuing to serve as their executive producer and teaching them the business skills he had taught himself over the years. The growing relationship was cut short, however, when Eazy-E died on March 26, 1995, from complications from AIDS. Briefly, the young rappers thought they had lost everything with the loss of their friend and mentor. However, the group’s potential was already apparent, and Ruthless Records continued to support them.

In 1995, the group’s second album, E. 1999 Eternal, was released. It included the singles “1st of tha Month”, which peaked at #14 on the Hot 100 and #4 on Hot Rap Tracks, and “Tha Crossroads”, which reached #1 on both the Hot 100 and Hot Rap Tracks charts. The album generally saw positive reviews from critics as Bone had diversified its content and musical style. Critics were particularly intrigued by the album due to Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s ability to reduce the banality associated with gangsta rap in their music at a time when the subgenre had become exceedingly cliché. A considerable portion of the album’s concept was built upon violent subject matter, yet they also incorporated deeper themes, as its songs dealt with more spirituality and occult mysticism.[citation needed] The album was produced by DJ U-Neek (with co-production from Tony C. and Kenny McCloud). E. 1999 Eternal also introduced Bone’s trademark tracks devoted entirely to the use of marijuana. The album name originated from one of the street names of a corner (E. 99th street & St. Clair) that was a familiar hangout to Bone members, as well as Eazy-E’s album, Eternal E. Naming it after Eazy-E’s album was just another way of showing respect and tribute to the rapper who had helped them reach success. Also in 1995, Flesh-n-Bone would become the first member of the group to release a debut album, entitled T.H.U.G.S, which was certified gold by the RIAA. In 1996, due to their success, the Cleveland clan established their own label

Colombia 2016 Home BERNARDO 6 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home BERNARDO 6 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Mo Thugs Records, and released the Family Scriptures compilation album to introduce many of the Cleveland-based and other artists whom they were developing. E. 1999 Eternal is the group’s most commercially successful album; it has since been certified 5x platinum by the RIAA.

There were plans for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to collaborate with West Coast rapper 2Pac on a studio album called One Nation. The project would bring together other hip hop artists from all areas of the American map such as Boot Camp Clik, OutKast, Scarface, E-40 and more. As 2Pac was unfortunately shot the album never came into fruition. Though bootlegs of songs produced while Pac was still alive have been distributed.

In 1997, the group released the double-disc set The Art of War. The album saw Bone further explore a wide variety of subjects and styles, with even more focus on God and family and an overall more ambient, mellow sound. The group still incorporated violent lyrics, however, with a large portion of the album dedicated to what they labeled “clones” who claimed Bone had stolen their quick-tongued rapping style and vice versa. The album had been rumored to be titled “DNA Level C” which is Cleveland backwards.[citation needed] The single “Look into My Eyes” appeared on the soundtrack of the film Batman & Robin. It peaked at #4 on the Hot 100 and #2 on the Hot Rap Tracks chart. “If I Could Teach The World”, the other single from The Art of War, peaked at #27 on the Hot 100 and #3 on the Hot Rap Tracks, and won an American Music Award. The album also included “Thug Luv” with Tupac Shakur. The group’s promotional efforts were dampened by the absence of Bizzy Bone from the album’s videos and from large portions of the ensuing tour and other public appearances. This absence eventually fueled rumors of a break-up.

In 2000, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony released BTNHResurrection, featuring the single “Resurrection (Paper, Paper)”, which peaked on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart at #52. The album’s first half featured a slew of hardcore and dark tracks, with the second half being considerably more introspective and soft. Other singles from the album, including “Can’t Give it Up”, failed to crack the Billboard Hot 100, and the big-budget video for “Change the World” failed to receive any rotation. This was their first group album to prominently feature Flesh-n-Bone, whose presence had been limited on previous releases because he had never signed with the group’s label, Ruthless Records. Flesh was convicted for assault with a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon in June 2000. Pleading guilty, Flesh was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

The group again began having public disputes with Bizzy Bone. Bizzy Bone abstained from promoting BTNHResurrection because he felt that Ruthless Records owed him money.[citation needed] He dropped a million-dollar lawsuit he had filed against Sony Music and Loud Records in exchange for a termination of his Sony contract. Three members of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony released solo albums in 2001: Bizzy Bone with The Gift, Layzie Bone (under the name L-Burna) with Thug by Nature, and Krayzie Bone with Thug on da Line.

In 2002, the group released Thug World Order. This album, made up of what were described[by whom?] as overly-violent and political songs, saw a drastic change in subject matter and tone for the group. The lyrics were almost completely void of any violence, while a larger number of tracks focused on the group itself. In contrast, several songs originally intended to be included on the album that were leaked after its release portrayed a much different album.[citation needed] The album debuted at #12 on the Billboard 200. The first single released from the album was “Get Up & Get It”, featuring 3LW. The second single, “Home”, which featured Phil Collins performing part of his song “Take Me Home”, peaked at #33 on the Rhythmic Top 40, impacting the charts in a number of countries, most notably the United Kingdom. Bizzy Bone was expelled from the group in January 2003, leaving only 3 active members: Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone and Wish Bone. Thug World Order was also Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s final album with Ruthless Records; after their original contract with Ruthless had expired, they decided they wanted to do their own thing.[citation needed]

Thug Stories, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s seventh album, was recorded on Koch Records and released on September 19, 2006. It marked the first time Bone Thugs had recorded as a trio since they released an internet-only EP album called Bone 4 Life in September 2005. Thug Stories featured a slightly more mature style, and the group leaned more heavily towards its harmonic roots than its “thug” origins. The album sold 38,000 in its first week and peaked at #25 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on the Independent Albums chart.

Originally to be called The Bone Thugs Story, Strength & Loyalty was released on May 8, 2007 on Interscope Records imprint Full Surface Records. Being their first major album after an absence of nearly five years, the album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200, and #1 on iTunes and the Billboard urban music charts. The album contains guest appearances by Mariah Carey, The Game, will.i.am, Akon, Twista, Bow Wow, Yolanda Adams, and Felecia. Producers on the album included Swizz Beatz, Akon, Pretty Boy & Bradd Young, DJ Toomp, Jermaine Dupri, will.i.am, and others. The executive producer of the album was Swizz Beatz. The first single was “I Tried”, which was their first top-10 hit in 10 years, peaking at number 6 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. The second single was “Lil Love”, which failed to reach the success of its predecessor. The album has been certified gold by the RIAA.

2007 also saw the release of the semi-autobiographical film I Tried, directed by Rich Newey, which explored what might have happened to Bone Thugs-N-Harmony had they not gotten their break with Eazy-E. Layzie, Krayzie, and Wish Bone starred in the film, playing themselves. Also in 2007, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony won the American Music Award for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band, Duo or Group.

T.H.U.G.S., an album featuring previously-unreleased, largely remixed Bone Thugs-N-Harmony songs that hadn’t made the final cut of the BTNHResurrection and Thug World Order albums, was released on November 13, 2007 by their former record label, Ruthless Records. Although the album embodies old tracks, there are some notable changes: new beats, distorted production, voice manipulation, and new song titles. The sole single off the album was “Young Thugs”, which was accompanied by a newly filmed music video featuring Krayzie, Layzie, Bizzy and Wish.

In November 2007, Layzie Bone confirmed that he had completed the Bone Brothers III album with Bizzy Bone, spurring speculation about a full Bone reunion. In a video interview, Krayzie Bone stated that they all wanted to reunite but that record label issues might prevent an official reunion. Bizzy Bone had attended a Bone Thugs performance during that time, and he and the three then-active members had a “good conversation”.[citation needed]

After nearly a decade of incarceration, Flesh-n-Bone was released from prison on July 13, 2008. In an interview, Bizzy confirmed his return, the group having reunited in time for Flesh’s release.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s five members officially returned with their new album Uni5: The World’s Enemy, released on May 4, 2010 by their own record label, BTNH Worldwide, with distribution by Warner Bros. Uni5 also marks the return of long-time Bone collaborator DJ U-Neek, who was absent from 2007’s Strength & Loyalty but had produced for the group throughout their career, including on hits “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” and “Tha Crossroads”. This studio effort leans toward radio-friendly numbers and proper grown-man tracks, with the core four members offering life lessons as Bizzy gives his Biblical perspective.[citation needed] They released the singles “See Me Shine”, featuring Jay Rush and Lyfe Jennings, and “Rebirth”, featuring Thin-C, a member of the Mo Thugs. A third single, “Meet Me in the Sky”, was released on March 22.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony announced on their blog over the summer of 2011 that they were planning a new album for 2012.[citation needed] They reiterated those plans in a November interview.[citation needed]

Throughout 2011, Krayzie Bone, Bizzy Bone and Layzie Bone spoke about many new projects coming in 2012. Those projects were to include an anniversary album featuring all 5 members; a Bizzy & Krayzie duet album; and compilation albums of unreleased Bone Thugs-N-Harmony material from the mid to late 90’s and 2000’s, prospectively titled Lost Archives Vol. 1. The group put their differences aside to reunite and belatedly mark their 20th anniversary at the Rock the Bells festival series of summer 2012.

During the summer of 2012, West Coast rapper Game sampled Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s “1st Of Tha Month” on his new posse cut “Celebration”, with the legendary group’s blessing. Game also posted a picture on his Twitter showing the word “bone” constructed out of cannabis. He later confirmed that he was working in the studio with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony on a remix of “Celebration” for his album Jesus Piece.

The Art of War: World War III was officially announced by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony in an interview with The Source (magazine) on March 25, 2013.[citation needed] After not appearing on the Everything 100 tour with the rest of the group and Tydollasign, Layzie Bone announced on August 28, 2013 that he would be stepping aside from the group in order to advance his solo career. He stated that, after the completion of a few major performances and a television appearance, he would no longer have any further contractual obligations to the group, and would not appear on their next album. In early November 2013, Krayzie Bone told HipHopDX that the Art of War III album would feature only Layzie, Bizzy and Flesh Bone, and that neither he nor Wish Bone had recorded any material for that album. The Art of War: World War III, which had been rumored to be called The Enemy Strikes Back AKA Uni5: Disc 2 or Recognize Royalty, would be quietly released on December 10, 2013.

On July 15, 2014, it was announced that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony would release their final album in 2015. There would be only a single copy released, to be auctioned off, with bidding starting at $1 million. The group also announced they would be conducting a 20-country world tour beginning in December 2014. The following day, Krazyie Bone revealed that the album would be titled E. 1999 Legends. He then told XXL that he had approached the group about a reunion album in the middle of the previous year, and they had begun recording it at the end of 2013. Krayzie estimated that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony had probably recorded 75 to 100 songs since they began work on the album, which was planned as a double-disc project. The first disc was to contain Bone Thugs-N-Harmony content exclusively, with no features, and would have 18–20 songs. The second disc was planned to feature a large number of big-name guest appearances such as Mariah Carey, Kendrick Lamar, Phil Collins, Wiz Khalifa, Drake, A$AP Mob, and Linkin Park, along with beats from Dr. Dre & DJ U-Neek, who had each been tapped for the album. Damizza would be producing/overseeing the entire E. 1999 Legends album project, which was projected to be distributed through Damizza’s Baby Ree Records label.

On February 14, 2015 — Valentine’s Day — producer and long-time BTNH collaborator Damizza officially presented their first single, “More Than Thugs”, slated to appear on the Damizza Presents album.[citation needed] The group’s vocal delivery on the song would be considered by many[who?] as vintage Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vocal sound.[citation needed] As of late April 2015, the video for “More Than Thugs” was in the editing stage and featured all 5 members. Flesh Bone and Wish Bone were in the studio with Damizza in 2015 to complete the eight Bone songs that were close to finished for the E. 1999 Legends album. Under direction from A&R team and long-time manager Steve Lobel and agent Jamie Adler, they are also working on the remix of Machine Gun Kelly’s Cleveland anthem single “Till I Die”.[citation needed] In August 2015, Krayzie announced that the first bid of at least $1 million had been received for E. 1999 Legends.

In 2016, Brazilian rap group pt:RZO released the song “Paz Em Maio Ao Caos” featuring Layzie Bone and Krayzie Bone.

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony also released the song “Coming Home” in honor of their hometown of Cleveland, OH and the Cleveland Cavaliers winning the NBA championship.

TBD: Thug Pound (with Dogg Pound)

Share This:

Archidiocèse de Bordeaux

Posted By on 19 september 2016

L’archidiocèse de Bordeaux (en latin : archidioecesis Burdigalensis ; en occitan : archidiocèsi de Bordèu) est une Église particulière de l’Église catholique en France. Son siège est à Bordeaux.

Les évêchés suffragants sont Agen, Aire et Dax, Bayonne, Lescar et Oloron et Périgueux et Sarlat.

Le diocèse de Bordeaux est érigé au IIIe siècle. Selon la tradition, Bordeaux est évangélisée par saint Martial de Limoges et ses deux compagnons, saint Alpinien et saint Austriclinien. Le premier évêque de Bordeaux dont l’existence est attestée est Oriental qui assiste, en 314, au premier concile d’Arles.

En 1802, le diocèse de Bazas est supprimé. L’archevêque de Bordeaux prend le titre d’évêque de Bazas à partir de 1937.

Le diocèse est actuellement dirigé par le cardinal Jean-Pierre Ricard depuis 2001..

Il se divise en dix zones pastorales : ensemble pastoral du Bassin d’Arcachon, ensemble pastoral de Bordeaux centre, ensemble pastoral de Bordeaux boulevards, ensemble pastoral du Médoc, ensemble pastoral de Bordeaux ouest, ensemble pastoral du Sud Gironde, ensemble pastoral de Bordeaux rive droite, ensemble pastoral des hauts de Gironde, ensemble pastoral de Bordeaux sud et ensemble pastoral Rives de la Dordogne et de l’Isle

le , le cardinal-archevêque de Bordeaux Mgr Ricard a présidé la cérémonie d’ordination de cinq prêtres de l’Institut du Bon-Pasteur selon la forme extraordinaire du rite romain par le cardinal Darío Castrillón Hoyos

Brazil Away NEYMAR JR 10 Jerseys

Brazil Away NEYMAR JR 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, envoyé spécial de Benoît XVI. Ces nouveaux prêtres se destinent à la célébration de la forme extraordinaire du rite romain uniquement

Mexico Home A.GUARDADO 18 Jerseys

Mexico Home A.GUARDADO 18 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Depuis fin 2012, le diocèse de Bordeaux s’est doté de nouveaux outils de communication. Le journal officiel du diocèse “l’Aquitaine”, créé en 1864, a cessé de paraître en décembre 2012 . Vendu sur abonnement, il était distribué à quelque 1 600 exemplaires, deux fois par mois. Depuis janvier 2013, un nouveau mensuel “Église catholique en Gironde” est tiré à 25 000 exemplaires et distribué gratuitement à l’ensemble des paroisses du diocèse.

Le diocèse de Bordeaux a dans le même temps développé sa présence sur le web. La nouvelle version de son portail a ainsi été lancée le 24 novembre 2012, jour de la Saint-André, patron du diocèse. Il est également l’un des premiers diocèses en France à posséder une application gratuite pour iPhone, Cathobordeaux , permettant de retrouver un flux d’actualité, un annuaire et une carte du diocèse. Une version Android est attendue pour l’été 2013.

L’Église catholique en Gironde est présente, comme de nombreux diocèses en France, sur les réseaux sociaux, sous le pseudonyme Cathobordeaux, en particulier sur Facebook et Twitter.

Un réseau de sites web associés au portail du diocèse de Bordeaux se développe également depuis fin 2012. Des services pastoraux tel que la Pastorale des jeunes, la catéchèse ou le catéchuménat, ainsi que des secteurs pastoraux, tel qu’Ambarès, Libourne, Blaye, Langon-Podensac , Talence ou Gujan-Mestras ont ainsi mis en ligne des sites sous l’arborescence du portail diocésain. Cette mise en réseau permet un échange direct de contenu entre tous ces sites. De nombreux sites ou blogs de services et mouvements d’Église ou de secteurs pastoraux sont également présents sur le Web sans être sous la même arborescence que le portail diocésain

Le diocèse mise beaucoup aujourd’hui sur des actions missionnaires dans une optique de nouvelle évangélisation et d’Annonce de la Parole. A titre d’exemple, en 2009, il met en place un Parcours missionnaire de quatre ans. La première année est consacrée à la lecture des Actes des Apôtres, les suivantes à des grands chantiers de réflexion sur des thèmes variés

kelme casual polo

KELME Summer Men Comfortable T-shirt Breathable Casual Polo

BUY NOW

29.99
19.99

, les dernières à des chantiers et initiatives missionnaires. Le parcours s’accompagne de deux lettres pastorales rédigées par l’archevêque de Bordeaux, le cardinal Jean-Pierre Ricard.

Share This:

Alassio

Posted By on 19 september 2016

Alassio (Aràsce en ligur) es un municipio italiano de 11.332 habitantes ubicado en la provincia de Savona en la Liguria, en la costa del golfo de Génova, en la Riviera occidental.

Es principalmente conocida por ser una playa en verano y balneario de invierno, y tiene muchos hoteles

Argentina Home HIGUAIN 9 Jerseys

Argentina Home HIGUAIN 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

La ciudad se estableció en la Edad Media cuando los habitantes del valle empezaron a bajar al mar a pescar. Según la leyenda, el nombre deriva del de Adelasia, hija del emperador Otón I.

El control de la ciudad fue con el tiempo asumido por los monjes de la isla de Gallinara y más tarde por la comuna de Albenga.

La peruana Venerable Sierva de Dios Teresa de la Cruz cuenta que en la capilla de Alassio en 1905, durante su viaje a Europa, tuvo claro el conocimiento de su vocación, al comprender mientras miraba al Cristo Crucificado que le decía: “Si quieres Ideal, aquí tienes; Si quieres Amor, aquí tienes; Si quieres Modelo, aquí tienes”

Argentina Home KEMPES 11 Jerseys

Argentina Home KEMPES 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, a su regreso, luego de enseñar once años en la Parroquia del Sagrario(Costado de la Catedral de Lima)inició el proceso de fundación de la ahora Congregación “Canonesas de la Cruz”

Share This:

RheinEnergieSportpark

Posted By on 19 september 2016

Der RheinEnergieSportpark ist eine Sportanlage des 1. FC Köln in Köln-Sülz. Die Anlage umgibt das Clubhaus des Vereins, das „Geißbockheim“. Sie besteht aus neun Plätzen, vier mit Naturrasen, die dem Training von Lizenz- und Nachwuchsspielern dienen, sowie zwei Kunstrasenplätzen, einem Fußballkäfig und einem Fußballtennisplatz. Seit 2007 trägt das Gelände seinen jetzigen Namen.

Der Sportpark liegt im Landschaftsschutzgebiet Äußerer Grüngürtel. Er ist über die Berrenrather Straße, an die er angrenzt, über die rund 300 Meter lange Stichstraße Franz-Kremer-Allee zu erreichen. Vom Beethovenpark aus ist der Park über Fußwege erreichbar. Die Nordseite ist etwa 600 Meter entlang der Militärringstraße gelegen, von der sie ein schmaler Waldstreifen trennt. Die Anlage ist etwa 200 Meter breit; südlich des Clubhauses dehnt sich der Park mit seinem Rasenplatz über 400 Meter Breite bis zum Decksteiner Weiher aus. Die Gesamtfläche beträgt etwa 10&nbsp

kelme Training Suits

KELME Soccer Uniform Training Shirt Suits for Men

BUY NOW

39.99
33.99

;Hektar. Parkplätze liegen am Clubheim und separat an der nordwestlichen Grenze und sind durch eine kurze Stichstraße vom Militärring aus zugänglich.

Schon im 19. Jahrhundert befanden sich Sportanlagen auf dem Gelände. 1876 wurde an dieser Stelle als Teil des Kölner Festungsrings das Zwischenwerk VI b errichtet, das 1921 geschleift wurde, wobei die fortifikatorischen Zwecken dienenden Bauteile abgebrochen oder zerstört wurden. Das Kerngebäude des Zwischenwerks, die Kehlkaserne und die nach Entwürfen des städtischen Gartenarchitekten Fritz Encke auf dem ehemaligen Militärareal und angrenzenden Flächen hergerichteten Sportplätze nutzte seit 1930 der Arbeitersportverein Frischauf Sülz, ab 1939 der SV Sülz 07 und ab 1948 der FC. Auf dem Gelände hatte der FC-Vorgängerverein SV Sülz 07 sein Clubhaus über der Kehlkaserne des Zwischenwerks, von der Teile noch im Keller des heutigen Clubhauses erhalten sind. Auf dem angrenzenden Aschenplatz spielten die unteren Senioren- und Juniorenmannschaften des Vereins.

Bis 1953 diente das originale Zwischenwerk dem 1. FC Köln, seit 1948 mit dem SV Sülz 07 fusioniert, als Vereinsheim. 1949 legte der FC auf Anregung des damaligen Vereinspräsidenten (1948–1967) Franz Kremer ein Sonderkonto zur „Schaffung einer Großsportanlage“ an, auf das 10 Prozent jeder Spieleinnahme der 1. Mannschaft abgeführt wurden. Das nach dem FC-Maskottchen, einem Geißbock, benannte „Geißbockheim“ wurde vom Unternehmen des damaligen DFB-Präsidenten Peco Bauwens neu erbaut und 1953 eingeweiht. 1961 wurde es umfangreich renoviert und eine Halle sowie neue Rasenplätze ihrer Bestimmung übergeben. Seit 2008 beherbergt das erneut renovierte und inzwischen erweiterte Geißbockheim neben einer Gaststätte die Geschäftsstelle des FC. Reste des Zwischenwerks können weiterhin besichtigt werden.

Pläne des FC, das Gelände zu vergrößern, werden durch seine Lage in dem Landschaftsschutzgebiet L 17 „Äußerer Grüngürtel Müngersdorf bis Marienburg und verbindende Grünzüge“ erschwert. Angrenzende Teilbereiche innerhalb dieses Landschaftsschutzgebiets stehen zudem seit 1980 unter Denkmalschutz. Ein „Masterplan“ des FC sieht unter anderem ein modernes Leistungszentrum vor. In diesem Zusammenhang plant der FC eine Erweiterung, indem auf der bisher der Öffentlichkeit zugänglichen Gleueler Wiese mehrere Kunstrasenplätze angelegt werden sollen. Gegen dieses Vorhaben, das unter anderem Probleme des Denkmalschutzes

Seattle Sounders FC Home EVANS 3 Jerseys

Seattle Sounders FC Home EVANS 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, des Umweltschutzes und der Privatisierung öffentlicher Flächen betrifft, bildete sich Anfang 2016 die Bürgerinitiative Grüngürtel für Alle.

Herzstück des Geländes ist das Franz-Kremer-Stadion. Der 1966 begonnene Bau wurde 1971 fertiggestellt und hieß anfangs Amateurstadion. 1977 wurde es nach Franz Kremer benannt. In der Spielstätte tragen die Jugendmannschaften (U17, U19), die zweite Männermannschaft (U21) sowie bis zur Saison 2014/15 und dem Aufstieg in die Frauen-Bundesliga die Frauenmannschaft des 1. FC Köln ihre Heimspiele aus.

Die Zuschauerkapazität des Stadions beläuft sich auf 5457 Plätze, darunter 3557 nicht überdachte Stehplätze sowie 1900 überdachte Sitzplätze. Zum Wiederaufstieg der U23 des 1.FC Köln in die Regionalliga West 2005 wurde es den Anforderungen der Liga angepasst. So bekamen z. B. die Gästefans einen separaten Eingang, der in einen abgetrennten Zuschauerbereich auf der Gegenseite führt. 2007 erhielt die Sportstätte eine Rasenheizung.

Grenzlandstadion (Borussia Mönchengladbach II) | Häcker-Wiehenstadion (SV Rödinghausen) | Jahnstadion (SC Wiedenbrück) | Leimbachstadion (Sportfreunde Siegen) | Lohrheidestadion (SG Wattenscheid 09) | Mondpalast-Arena / Jahnstadion (FC Schalke 04 II) | Paul-Janes-Stadion (Fortuna Düsseldorf II) | Franz-Kremer-Stadion (1. FC Köln II) | Sportclub Arena (SC Verl) | Sportpark Höhenberg (Viktoria Köln) | Sportpark Nord (Bonner SC) | Stadion am Zoo (Wuppertaler SV) | Stadion Essen (Rot-Weiss Essen) | Stadion Im Baumhof (TSG Sprockhövel) | Stadion Niederrhein (Rot-Weiß Oberhausen) | Stadion Rote Erde (Borussia Dortmund II) | Tivoli (Alemannia Aachen) | Wersestadion (Rot Weiss Ahlen)

Koordinaten:

Share This:

Gromada Andrychów

Posted By on 19 september 2016

Gromada Andrychów – dawna gromada, czyli najmniejsza jednostka podziału terytorialnego Polskiej Rzeczypospolitej Ludowej w latach 1954-1972.

Gromady, z gromadzkimi radami narodowymi (GRN) jako organami władzy najniższego stopnia na wsi, funkcjonowały od reformy reorganizującej administrację wiejską przeprowadzonej jesienią 1954 do momentu ich zniesienia z dniem 1 stycznia 1973, tym samym wypierając organizację gminną w latach 1954-1972.

Gromadę Andrychów z siedzibą GRN w mieście Andrychów (nie wchodzącym w skład gromady) utworzono 31 grudnia 1959 w powiecie wadowickim w woj. krakowskim z obszaru zniesionych gromad Rzyki, Sułkowice i Zagórnik.

31 grudnia 1961 do gromady Andrychów przyłączono obszar zniesionej gromady Roczyny.

W kwietniu 1969 dla gromady ustalono 27 członków gromadzkiej rady narodowej.

1 stycznia 1970 gromada składała się ze wsi: Roczyny, Rzyki, Sułkowice i Zagórnik

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away COENTRAO 5 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away COENTRAO 5 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Gromada przetrwała do końca 1972 roku 18k Rose Bracelet, czyli do kolejnej reformy gminnej. 1 stycznia 1973 reaktywowano zniesioną w 1954 roku gminę Andrychów.

Share This:

Hettieten

Posted By on 19 september 2016

De Hettieten, Hethieten of Hittieten zijn een antiek volk dat een Indo-Europese taal sprak, en een koninkrijk stichtte rond de stad Hattusa (het tegenwoordige Boğazkale in noord-centraal Turkije). Dit rijk hield stand gedurende een groot deel van het tweede millennium voor Christus.

Het Hettitisch Koninkrijk, dat op zijn hoogtepunt centraal Anatolië, noordwestelijk Syrië tot aan Ugarit en Mesopotamië tot aan Babylon omvatte, bestond tussen ongeveer 1700 en 1200 v.Chr. In de tijd rond 1200 v.Chr. was het gehele oostelijke Middellandse Zeegebied in grote beroering geraakt. Omdat veel steden in vlammen opgingen, wordt dit de brandcatastrofe genoemd. In de ijzertijd, die hierop volgde, viel het Rijk van de Hettieten uiteen in verschillende onafhankelijke stadstaten, waarvan sommige tot ongeveer 700 v.Chr. bleven bestaan.

Het Hettitisch Koninkrijk of in ieder geval zijn kernregio, stond bekend als het land Hatti in het Hettitisch. De Hettieten moeten echter niet verward worden met de Hattiërs, een veel ouder volk dat dezelfde regio voor hen tot aan het 2e millennium v.Chr. bewoonde en dat geen Indo-Europese taal sprak, maar het Hattisch. Verder worden de Hettieten die in de Bijbel worden vernoemd eerder Neo-Hettieten genoemd. Zij waren de erfgenamen die na de val van het Hettitisch Koninkrijk in Anatolië vanaf 1200 v.Chr. Syrië in handen hadden. Zij hadden weinig gemeen met hun voorgangers en spraken Luwisch.

Het eerste archeologische bewijs voor de Hettieten verscheen in kleitabletten zoals gevonden in de Assyrische kolonie van Kültepe (voormalig Karem Kanesh), met de beschrijvingen van handel tussen Assyrische kooplui en een zogenaamd “land van Hatti“. Sommige namen in de tabletten waren noch Hattisch noch Assyrisch, maar duidelijk Indo-Europees.

Reeds in 1812 rapporteerde reiziger Burckhart in zijn boek Travels to Syria over een basaltsteen op een hoek van de markt in Hama (Bijbels Hamath) met daarop vreemde figuren en tekens, lijkend op hiërogliefen, maar anders dan de Egyptische. Het zou echter tot 1872 duren tot de missionaris William Wright er in zou slagen een kopie van de inscriptie te maken. In 1876 stelde A.H. Sayce de uit Egyptische bron bekende Kheta en de uit Assyrische bron bekende Hatti aan elkaar gelijk en schreef de inscripties uit Hama toe aan dat volk: de Hettieten (zoals tevens genoemd in de Bijbel). In 1887 brachten opgravingen bij Tell El-Amarna in Egypte de diplomatieke correspondentie tussen farao Amenhotep III en zijn zoon Akhnaten aan het licht. Twee brieven van een “koninkrijk van Kheta” — blijkbaar geplaatst in ongeveer dezelfde regio als de Mesopotamische referentie aan het “land van Hatti” — waren geschreven in standaard Akkadisch spijkerschrift, maar in een onbekende taal; ook al konden wetenschappers het lezen, begrijpen konden ze het niet. De naam “Hettiet” is verbonden aan de beschaving zoals opgegraven in Boğazköy.

Tijdens sporadische opgravingen bij Boğazköy (Hattusa) vanaf 1905 vond archeoloog Hugo Winckler een koninklijk archief met 10.000 tabletten, gegraveerd met Akkadisch spijkerschrift en dezelfde onbekende taal als de Egyptische brieven uit Kheta — aldus de identiteit van de twee namen bevestigend. Hij bewees ook dat de ruïnes bij Boğazköy de overblijfselen van een ooit machtig rijk waren, die op enig moment geheel noordelijk Syrië onder controle had.

Het Hettitische koninkrijk concentreerde zich rond het land van Hattusa en Neša, bekend als het “land van Hatti” (URUHa-at-ti). Vanaf het moment dat Hattusa de hoofdstad werd, beschouwt men het gebied omsloten door de bocht in de Halys rivier als de kern van het rijk, en sommige Hettitische wetten maken een onderscheid tussen “deze zijde van de rivier” en “die zijde van de rivier”, bijvoorbeeld de beloning voor de gevangenneming van gevluchte slaven is hoger als deze in staat was geweest om de rivier over te steken, dan die voor een slaaf die gevangengenomen kon worden voordat hij de rivier bereikte.

Ten zuiden van het kerngebied lag het territorium van Kizzuwatna in het gebied van de Taurus. In het westen Arzawa. In het noorden de bergvolken van de Kaskiërs, die gedurende de gehele Hettitische periode opstandig bleven. In het oosten Mitanni. Na de inlijving van Arzawa en Mitanni (onder Suppiluliuma I), grensde de Hettitische invloedssfeer onder Mursili II aan Hayasa-Azzi in het oosten, aan Ahhiyawa in het westen, aan Egyptisch Kanaän in het zuiden en aan Assyrië in het zuidoosten.

Het Oude Koninkrijk, in de bronstijd gecentreerd rond Hattusa, beleefde haar hoogtepunt in de 16e eeuw v.Chr., en slaagde er op enig moment zelfs in om Babylon te plunderen, maar maakte geen aanstalten om daar te regeren. In plaats daarvan kozen zij ervoor om de macht over te dragen aan de Kassitische bondgenoten die er vervolgens 400 jaar zouden heersen. Tijdens de 15e eeuw v.Chr. beleefde het Hettitische rijk een donkere periode, om weer te verrijzen onder de heerschappij van Tudhaliya I vanaf ca. 1400 v.Chr.

Onder Suppiluliuma I en Mursili II strekte het rijk zich uit tot bijna geheel Anatolië en delen van Syrië en Kanaän, waardoor rond 1300 v.Chr. de Hettieten grensden aan de Egyptische invloedssfeer, met als gevolg de bekende slag bij Kadesh in 1274 v.Chr.. Burgeroorlogen en rivaliserende aanspraken op de troon, in combinatie met de externe bedreigingen, waaronder mogelijkerwijs ook de dreiging van de zogenaamde Zeevolken, verzwakten de Hettieten. Rond 1160 v.Chr. stortte het rijk in elkaar. Archeologische opgravingen geven aan dat de hoofdstad Hattusa niet werd vernietigd, maar in de 13de eeuw is verlaten.

Een mozaïek van kleine staatjes, los van de centrale regering en bevrijd van vreemde garnizoenen, wordt zich bewust van hun onafhankelijkheid. “Neo-Hettitische” stadstaten, raakten uiteindelijk ondergeschikt aan Assyrisch gezag en kunnen zich nog tot ca. 700 v.Chr. voortgesleept hebben.

Hettitische en Luwische dialecten ontwikkelden zich tot de spaarzaam beschreven Lydische, Lycische en Carische talen. Overblijfselen van deze talen drongen door tot in Perzische tijden en werden uiteindelijk uitgeroeid door de verspreiding van het Hellenisme.

Het Hettitisch spijkerschrift is dat van de 3e Dynastie van Ur: dit hebben zij alleen in Syrië kunnen vinden, wat aantoont dat zij of een aantal van hen in dit land hebben gewoond en er de tijd hadden de schrijfkunst te leren.

Hettitische religie en mythologie stond onder invloed van de Mesopotamische mythologie, welke in de loop van de geschiedenis steeds groter werd. In vroegere tijden konden nog wel Indo-Europese elementen gezien worden, bijvoorbeeld Tarhunt de god van de donder, en zijn conflict met de slang Illuyankas.

In hun teksten zijn aanwijzingen te vinden dat de Hettieten Indra, Mithra en Varuna vereerden. Zij voerden berggoden en stormgoden in. In de geschriften van een van de eerste Hettitische koningen, Koning Annita, wordt de stormgod Taru als hoogste godheid vermeld.

Gurney maakt echter uit de teksten van Boghazkoy op dat ‘in Arinna de opperste godheid klaarblijkelijk de Zonnegodin Wurusemu was, wier gemaal, de weergod Taru, slechts de tweede plaats bezette’. Als dochters worden Mezulla en Hulla genoemd, en als kleindochter Zintuhi. Sommige teksten beschrijven rituelen voor deze Zonnegodin, waaruit blijkt dat de koningin ook hogepriesteres was voor de Godin. Gurney merkt verder op dat de Arische koningen de eerdere Hattische heiligdommen aanvankelijk in stand hielden, ‘ terwijl ze voor zichzelf het ambt van opperhogepriester van de streek opeisten ‘.

Er is ook een mythe van het verslaan van de draak. Koning Mursilis II vermeldt de viering van de stormgod in verschillende steden. In een brief verwijst hij tevens naar het grootste feest van vergelijkbare omvang in de hoofdstad Hattusas. Dit ging door in het mausoleum van de Godin Lilwanis. Daar werd een strijd geëvoceerd tussen de stormgod en de draak Illuyankas. Een jongeman Hupisayas had met de Godin Inara geslapen en verwierf daardoor voldoende kracht om de stormgod te helpen bij het verslaan van de draak. Dit verhaal is analoog aan dat van Tiamat, de symbolisatie van de kracht van de Godin die door Marduk werd van de macht verdrongen.

Het Hettitisch woord tarh betekent verovering. In het Sanskriet waaraan deze taal verwant is, betekent tura zoveel als machtige of kracht. (In India was Turashah een epitheton voor Indra). Het woord tauros en toros betekent stier. Het centrale gebergte in Anatolië heet de Taurus, met als hoogste top de Toros. Het woord kan ook in verband staan met bergen zoals Hor, Hur of Hara.

Na hun overlijden werden Hettitische koningen op de eerste dag na hun dood gecremeerd. Er is een vrij complete beschrijving van het Hettitische Koninklijk Doodsritueel (de šalliš waštaiš) bewaard gebleven waaruit blijkt dat de as enige tijd in een zilveren huppur-vaas op een bed in het Stenen Huis (de É.NA4) gelegd werd. Wat er daarna precies gebeurde, weten we niet helemaal omdat het document beschadigd is. Wel weten we dat het ritueel veertien dagen duurde en dat uiteindelijk de as werd uitgestrooid op de plaats waar de hoofden van paarden en ossen verbrand werden. Koningsgraven zijn er dus van de Hettieten niet. Op de derde dag van de ceremonie nam de ‘Oude Vrouw’ de weegschaal en deed alle goud, zilver en edelstenen van de vorst of vorstin in de ene pan maar (waardeloze) kleispecie in de andere pan. Aan het eind van het ritueel smijt zij de weegschaal aan stukken en houdt de stukken omhoog naar de zonnegod als offer. Een weegschaal speelde in de tijd van voor de invoering van munten van een gegarandeerd gewicht een belangrijke rol bij iedere betaling. De precieze betekenis van het ritueel is niet bekend, maar de vergankelijkheid van aardse rijkdom is er overduidelijk een thema van.

De Hettieten kenden een kalender met vele feestdagen tot 165 stuks per jaar. Sommige van deze dagen vereisten een grote inzet, vooral die van de Stormgod en de Zonnegodin en gingen gepaard met koninklijke processies die leidden van de hoofdstad naar een heiligdom op het platteland. Reliëfs uit Alacahöyük laten het koninklijk paar zien vergezeld van musici, een zwaardvreter en twee mannen die iets acrobatisch doen met een ladder. Ook jachttaferelen met honden die leeuwen, stieren, evers en herten doden horen tot dit soort afbeeldingen.

Zoals boven vermeld is de term “Hettieten” een exoniem, afkomstig van de Hebreeuwse Bijbel Heth, gekozen vanwege de overeenkomst met de naam “Hatti”, en tevens vanwege het feit dat de Bijbelse Hettieten naar verluidt een grote mogendheid was die “in de bergen” en “noordwaarts” van Kanaan lag. Aangezien, volgens de Documentaire hypothese, de Hebreeuwse Bijbel lang na de val van het Hettitische rijk geschreven is, nemen enkele wetenschappers aan dat de Bijbelse aanduidingen verwijzen naar Neo-Hettitische Luwische stadstaten. Deze Neo-Hettieten, die vanaf 1200 v.Chr. noordelijk Syrië in handen hadden, na de val van het grote Hettitische Rijk in Anatolië, hadden weinig gemeen met deze laatsten en spraken zelfs een andere taal, het Luwisch, in plaats van Akkadisch. Zij worden een 40-tal keren in de Bijbel vernoemd.

De kleinzoon van Abraham, Esau huwde een Hettitische. En Abraham zelf kocht van de Hettiet Efron een stuk land met een grot erop, waar hij later werd begraven.

Voor verwijzingen naar de Hettieten in de Bijbel zie onder andere: Gen. 10:15; 15:19-21; 23:3-20; 26:34; 36:1-3; Num. 13:29; Jozua 1:2-4; 3:10; 1 Kon. 11:1; 2 Kon.7:6-7; 2 Kron. 1:17; Ezek. 16:3.

Nota bene: De literatuur geeft twee verschillende indelingen. De eerste indeling is die zoals hierboven: een oud rijk, gevolgd door de grootrijkstijd. Deze indeling lijkt zich met name te betrekken op de politieke en legislatieve situatie. Zo spreken de wetsteksten over een situatie “nu” en een situatie “vroeger”. Bovendien blijken er ook enkele taalkundige verschillen te zijn in de teksten van beide periodes; een Oud- en een Jong Hettitische taalperiode. Echter, uit de verdere ontwikkeling van de hettitiologie is ook nog een Middelhettitische taalfase gebleken – waarvan de ontwikkeling wellicht in de hand is gewerkt door het gebrek aan macht aan het eind van het Oude Rijk – , zodat sinds ca. 1960 ook een driedeling bestaat parallel aan de taal- en schriftfases: een Oudhettitische, een Middelhettitische en een Jonghettitische periode. Het gevolg van deze verschillende indelingen op verschillende soorten argumenten is dat er nu ook een synchronisatie van beide indelingen gewenst zou kunnen zijn, met als gevolg dat men soms spreekt van het ‘late oude rijk’ en van de ‘vroege grootrijkstijd’ als parallel voor de Middelhettitische periode

United States Away YEDLIN 2 Jerseys

United States Away YEDLIN 2 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Al vroeg was Anatolië een gebied waarin een levendige uitwisseling van metalen en andere stoffen plaatsvond. De Hettieten hebben ons erover bericht wat deze stoffen waren en vaak ook wat hun oorsprong was:

Sidon · Chet · Jebusiet · Amoriet · Girgasiet · Chiwwiet · Arkiet · Siniet · Arvadiet · Semariet · Hamatiet

Share This:

Jüdischer Friedhof (Hopsten)

Posted By on 18 september 2016

Der Jüdische Friedhof in Hopsten, einer Gemeinde im Kreis Steinfurt in Nordrhein-Westfalen, entstand 1904 und wurde bis 1931 belegt. Der etwa 400 m² große jüdische Friedhof an der Schapener Straße ist ein geschütztes Baudenkmal.

Der Friedhof hat die Zeit des Nationalsozialismus unzerstört überstanden. Heute sind noch acht Grabsteine vorhanden.

Burgsteinfurt (alt) | Burgsteinfurt (neu) | Borghorst | Hopsten | Horstmar, Stadtwall | Horstmar (alt) | Horstmar (neu) | Ibbenbüren | Laer (alt) | Laer (neu) | Laer, Kommunaler Friedhof | Lengerich | Metelen | Ochtrup | Rheine, Am Mühlentörchen | Rheine, Lingener Straße&nbsp

United States Away BESLER 5 Jerseys

United States Away BESLER 5 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;| Rheine, Rodder Damm | Tecklenburg | Westerkappeln

Koordinaten:

Share This:

Livefields

Posted By on 18 september 2016

Livefields er et konsertalbum fra det amerikanske rockebandet Toto, utgitt i november 1999. Albumet ble innspilt under bandets Mindfields-turné våren og sommeren 1999

Brazil Home RONALDO 9 Jerseys

Brazil Home RONALDO 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Med utgivelsene utenfor Nord-Amerika fulgte det med en bonus-CD med akustiske versjoner av sangene

soccer sports uniform

KELME Short-Sleeve Soccer Sports Striped Uniform

BUY NOW

$39.99
$28.99

, innspilt i Frankrike og to musikkvideoer.

TotoHydraTurn BackToto IVIsolationFahrenheitThe Seventh OneKingdom of DesireTambuMindfieldsThrough the Looking GlassFalling in BetweenToto XIV

Dune

Absolutely LiveLivefieldsLive in AmsterdamFalling in Between Live

Past to Present 1977–1990Best BalladsToto XXThe Collection

Share This:

Lori à bandeau rouge

Posted By on 18 september 2016

Glossopsitta concinna

Lori à bandeau rouge

Nom binominal

Glossopsitta concinna
(Shaw, 1791)

Statut de conservation UICN

( LC ) Runner Waist Pack

Runner Waist Pack

BUY NOW

$39.00
$7.30

.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Status_iucn3.1_LC-fr.svg/244px-Status_iucn3.1_LC-fr.svg.png” width=”244″ height=”65″ srcset=”//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Status_iucn3.1_LC-fr.svg/366px-Status_iucn3.1_LC-fr.svg.png 1

United States Away NGUYEN 16 Jerseys

United States Away NGUYEN 16 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.5x, //upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Status_iucn3.1_LC-fr.svg/488px-Status_iucn3.1_LC-fr.svg.png 2x” data-file-width=”240″ data-file-height=”64″>
LC  : Préoccupation mineure

Statut CITES

Sur l'annexe  II  de la CITES Annexe II , Rév. du 12/01/2005

Le Lori à bandeau rouge ou Loriquet musqué (Glossopsitta concinna (Shaw, 1791)) est une espèce d’oiseau appartenant à la famille des Psittacidae.

Cet oiseau mesure environ 22 cm

Los Angeles Galaxy Home GERRARD 8 Jerseys

Los Angeles Galaxy Home GERRARD 8 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Son bec est noir avec l’extrémité de la mandibule supérieure marquée d’orange. L’avant de la calotte est rouge (d’où l’un de ses noms spécifiques) et l’arrière bleu. Le corps est vert brillant avec une bande jaune sur les ailes. Les iris sont blancs et les pattes grises.

Cette espèce ne présente pas de dimorphisme sexuel très net, cependant le bleu de la calotte est plus clair et moins étendu chez la femelle.

Il habite le sud de la partie centrale et l’est de l’Australie, y compris en Tasmanie et sur l’île Kangourou.

Le Lori à bandeau rouge peuple les savanes arborées et les ripisylves.

Cet oiseau se déplace en grandes bandes, souvent en compagnie de la Perruche de Latham. Ces mouvements sont plutôt réguliers et liés à la floraison des arbres.

Cet oiseau se reproduit surtout d’août à janvier. Le nid est généralement établi dans le creux d’un eucalyptus au bord d’une rivière. La couvée est de deux œufs couvés par la femelle pendant environ 23 jours. Les jeunes restent au nid pendant six semaines environ.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Share This:

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet